Followers

Iklan kejap..hehe

Follow my personal FB

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Day 1 - Post one confession/secret.

My confession : I'm a cold-blooded killer..muahahahahahaha *evil*

No la...I'm just a mean,heartless person..Don't get me wrong. I'm not a bad person. Its just that I can be cold & mean sometimes...Do not mess with me as I'm very2 revengeful. You won't like me when I'm angry. Once you mess with me, you will always regret it.hehehehe...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.muahahahaahaha...

OK2...I admit. I'm just a bad person..muahahahaahahha...I don't really care ;P

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha. saya pun jenis nak revenge je.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cik giRang mudah kesian kat org.. mula2 je dendam tapi pastu ok la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. biase la.perempuan ni hati lembut sket kn?tp ade gak yg jenis keras hati (like me.hehehehe)

    ReplyDelete

Countings...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers