Followers

Iklan kejap..hehe

Follow my personal FB

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Thank you...

Entri ni khas untuk Mr Fiance, Mohd Muzaffar..

I just want to thank you for everything. These past week I have been through a lot and it makes me realize who really care for me and who's just faking it.Thank you for being there for me when I'm freaking out, thank you for being there for me when I'm weak, thank you for being there when I'm just plain annoying! hehehe.. I really appreciate all you've done for me and I don't know how to thank you enough..





Okeyyyyyyyyy....here's us kidding around while waiting for my surgery.hehehehe...

Thank you boo-boo for being there during my surgery.... =)

11 comments:

  1. Life is short dear,...
    don't waste time worrying about what people think of you...just hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.

    to Muz, thanks sbb jage my 'lil twins!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cweet couple....<3
    harap cepat sembuh..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cepat2 baek tau! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. comel!!!:) rasa bertuah kan kalo dapat si dia yang cukup menyayangi kita kan kan??heee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. cepat sembuh ya..!! take care....

    ReplyDelete
  6. tq all.....
    thanks for ur concern.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. semoga cepat2 sembuh sayam!!takecare tau!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah2...masuk sepital...kesian nye....cepat bek k

    ReplyDelete
  9. lieya : its nothing serious dear..i cume wat minor surgery je..thanks 4 ur concern anyway.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Countings...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers